Monday, August 25, 2008

Empty

This life is really so empty,because ur not there to live through it with me.You have stolen my heart.I dunno when will i get it back.All the sorrow that i'm having,i dun think i deserve this.All the love that i gave you.Its totally empty.Oh how i wish i could have u back in my life.I wanna c u so badly but at times i say to myself...wats the point when its all over.I miss u so so much...moreover,i love u so much more.I'm always thinking that wat i've done wrong? Did i not gave u enough love? U didn't even have the guts of telling me on the phone or in person.I feel like crying so badly,but the tears just won't come out cause i am still waiting for a hope to come by.Eventhough its a small hope...i'll still wait.

This is how important u still are in my life.

No comments: