Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's all about you...

I LOVE YOU!!!

Sorry i didn't update my blog fellas...been going through lots of stuff lately.Lets see...hmm...oh yea...i got suspended from school for skipping school.4 days of suspension =/ Well it couldn't get worst cause my phone line got cut cause phone bill was too high and all.Then on weekends went to Bangsar to help out with my sister.Well the best part was that baby came to see me...not to be 'perasan' or anything...i know you missed me rite baby?=p She came with Ieka and all of a sudden they started camwhoring and baby deleted most of the pictures we took cause she said she looked FAT!!!Obviously she's not fat at all and she's so damn skinny =) Well u guys probably won't understand this cause only baby knows wat this means (Nak gaduh ke???) =p

Well went back to school today and it was kinda boring...oh baby tought me how to play speed....kinda fun game though...tht's all for today...will update soon...ciao

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH BABY!!!

1 comment:

yunzsy™ said...

Tat's a nice picture. :)

How r u?