Saturday, July 26, 2008

Never leaving you all behind...

Ooi Shih Onn,dun simply say that i'm ditching u la.I'm not like that la bro. =p Jus thought of stopping cause i dun wanna let my parents down,and obviously i wanna meet up with you guys.I'm not choosing my girlfriend over you guys la.Dun simply say stuff...lol.Stop smoking only ma,it's not like i stopped hanging out with u guys oso,so chill bro. =)

I jus want school to come quick,dun wanna be stuck at home getting nagged and nagged and nagged.Mum just came back from Hong Kong,hope she got me smth nice =) School is like the only place that i can have freedom rite now...while home seems to be like a prison,can't break out from it though =(

All i have to do now is try to get myself occupied and wait till monday...HURRY PLS!!!

2 comments:

Bernardine said...

Don't like us anymore? :(

shih said...

broo. please la come out can ah? what's wrong with your parents?? wth are they grounding you for now?
hope that there's a event that we can meet up or something.